L1360mm x H858mm x W463mm
600mm x 460mm
- Removable Stainless Steel bin – use as a standalone fire pit
- Legs keep bin raised off the ground
- Multi-height Stainless Steel Mesh Braai Grid for ultimate heat control
- Wheels make it easy to move
It’s Made To Last:
- Bin made from 2mm Stainless Steel
- Braai Grid made from 2mm Stainless Steel Mesh
- Grid Frame made from 2mm Stainless Steel
- Bottom Charcoal Grid made from 3mm Stainless Steel
- Braai Frame Made from Mild Steel that is Powder Coated.
- Made from durable, heavy-duty materials
12 Month Warranty
We’ve spent an entire year pouring a whole lot of heart and soul into designing, engineering, building, testing and retesting the ultimate braai. We’ve thought of absolutely everything to ensure it’s versatile, practical, multi-functional, and most importantly, authentic!
In fact, so good is our Oz Braai, it’s not just a ‘must-have’ for South Africans, it appeals to foodies of all ages, races and origins – right across this beautiful sunburnt country.
Whether it’s a low-key weeknight braai with the kids, a Saturday night dinner and drinks with friends, whether you’re celebrating a milestone or just showing your new Australian friends how it’s done, the Oz Braai has you well and truly covered.
It’s hard to know where to start on all the features that make the OZ Braai the very best braai available, but we’ll give it our best shot.
NOW STAINLESS STEEL. YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED.
We’ve incorporated MAJOR design changes that have managed to take the OZ Braai to next-level-Ah-mazing. We didn’t think that was even possible!
The detachable Fire Bin, Charcoal Plate & Top Grid components are all now made from stainless steel (previously mild steel).
Why the change? To deliver a product we can stand by
- Premium-quality and long-lasting
- Highly rust-resistant
- Paint-free – no nasty chemicals leaching into your family’s food or lungs
- Completely safe: 100% compliant with food safety regulations
Rigorous 2-year accelerated testing to ensure the OZ Braai is of the finest quality is safe and represents exceptional value. And boy, has it been put through its paces!
We’re a family business. Therefore, we take your family’s health and safety just as seriously as we take our own. We’ve taken all the time and care needed to ensure our product is one we can be very proud of – and we are.