OZ Braai of 71 Glasson Drive, Orange, NSW, 2800 offers this 12-month warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defects in products supplied by it.
What does the warranty cover?
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers;
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorised advertising or literature; and
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion.
This warranty is provided in addition to your other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law and does not exclude, restrict, modify, limit or override your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from improper use
- Damage caused by faulty installation or modification made during installation, unless installed by OZ Braai
- Damage caused by mould, insects, animals, misuse, incorrect operation, adverse weather, accidents and fair wear and tear
- Costs, losses or charges:
- of removing and reinstalling the product
- for travel and /or other expenses due to customer’s remote location
- for transport charges and damage in transit. It is your responsibility to deliver and pick up your product, including any costs associated with the postage of your repair or replacement product. If you do freight your product we recommend that you insure against loss or damage
- directly or indirectly associated with the product failing to operate
Important information relating to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to claim
To make a claim please send us an email with images to [email protected], alternatively, call (02) 6362 7124. Please retain your proof of purchase to assist with your warranty claim.
PLEASE NOTE – ALL FAULTY ITEMS NEED TO BE ASSESED BY OUR WARRANTY DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOUR CLAIM IS FINALISED.
30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee update as of November 2020
- Products returned for change of mind can be returned for a store credit note. A refund is not available for change of mind.
- You may return your product for change of mind within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you.
- This policy does not apply if you believe your products are faulty or are not what you ordered. Our faulty product return policy appears below instead
- Returns for change of mind must be returned in the original packaging and the packaging must not be damaged.
- Returns for change of mind will be credited in the amount you paid for the product, less any initial delivery charges as set out in your Order Confirmation email
- Online purchases must be returned to the following location with evidence of your proof of purchase:
Braai PTY Ltd.
71 Glasson Drive, Orange, NSW, 2800.
- In order to obtain a store credit note for change of mind, you must first return the product(s) at your own cost. Under no circumstances will we issue a credit note before we have received your product back to our premises and checked it as being in the original unopened and undamaged packaging.
Faulty Product Return Policy
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your email receipt.